A huge selection of great sales are happening over the weekend from Black Friday to Cyber Monday. Here are some that we thought could be useful for you.
There are too many great deals on B&H this year to list them all. Check out their main Black Friday sales page to get details on all the gear you're planning on buying over the holidays.
Save 30% on all Capture One products between now and December 1st, 2019 (including bundles, upgrades, and subscriptions). As a double benefit, you can get a free upgrade to Capture One 20 if you purchase any of the below listed products!
- Capture One Pro 12, perpetual
- Capture One Pro 12 perpetual + 3 Styles
- Capture One Pro 12 perpetual + 6 Styles
- Capture One Pro Fujifilm 12 perpetual
- Capture One Pro Fujifilm 12 perpetual + 3 Styles
- Capture One Pro Fujifilm 12 perpetual + 6 Styles
- Capture One Pro 12 (for Sony) perpetual
- Capture One Pro 12 (for Sony) perpetual + 3 Styles
- Capture One Pro 12 (for Sony) perpetual + 6 Styles
Mzed provides some great education for filmmakers and are offering great discounts on a variety of courses. These deals will be live through Cyber Monday.
- MZed Pro annual membership: just $199 (normally $299, save $100). Members get access to their library of 29 current courses plus new courses added regularly. Download courses using their new iOS app and get certificates for completed courses.
- Filmmaking for Photographers with Philip Bloom $149 (normally $199, save $50).
- 25% off ARRI Academy certified courses.
- 50% off all other MZed courses.
Loupedeck is offering 10% off its Loupedeck+ ($249) custom photo and video editing console, built with the ergonomics of editing in consideration to make editing faster, more intuitive and more creative. Stacked with 17 buttons, two dedicated customizable dials, and a full custom mode, the Loupedeck+ is currently compatible with Adobe Lightroom Classic CC, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Camera Raw for Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Audition, Skylum Aurora HDR, and Final Cut Pro.
10% off starting Friday, November 29 until Monday, December 2. Discount will be added automatically at the Loupedeck online store checkout.
Skylum is offering a sale and a wide variety of extras included with their new software, Luminar 4, which has been receiving a lot of attention for its AI sky replacement and retouching technology. Through Cyber Monday, these deals are available:
Bundle 1: $79/€79/£72 for Luminar 4 + 2 bonuses of your choice
Bundle 2: $99/€99/£91 for Luminar 4 + 5 bonuses of your choice
Bundle 3: $129/€129/£118 for Luminar 4 + All bonuses
- PDF Expert ($80 value)
- Envira Gallery: free plan + 30% off of other plans ($29 value plus up to $90 discount)
- ViewBug: free year of Pro plan ($118 value)
- Xpozer: discount ($75 value)
- Clipchamp: three months free of Clipchamp’s Create account ($30 value)
- Rocky Nook: free book of your choice (~$44.99 value)
- Look Pack (Skylum): free presets ($25 value)
Step up your marketing game with photography presentation folders from CompanyFolders. Submit your quote by December 6 to receive up to 50% off.
Now is a great time for professional photographers to prepare for the new year with branding collateral like photo folders, three-ring portfolio binders, presentation folders, business envelopes, business cards, and more. Company Folders has worked with thousands of well-known brands to print millions of print collateral pieces, plus they offer a lifetime warranty and satisfaction guarantee. Free shipping applies to products shipped flat, and deals cannot be combined with any other promotions. Check out their deals this season:
CFBLACKFRIDAY20: 20% off Full Color Presentation Folders and Foil Stamped Folders
CFBLACKFRIDAY50: Buy any product and get 50% off Business Cards, Brochures, Rack Cards, or Sell Sheets, plus free shipping
CFCYBERMONDAY20: 20% off Custom Binders and Envelope Printing, plus free shipping
CFCYBERMONDAY10: 10% off sitewide, plus free shipping