Fujifilm turned the medium format world on its head with its GFX series of cameras, which offers medium format capabilities in cameras that compete with full frame prices. Now, you can get an even better deal, as the Fujifilm GFX 50R is on sale for $1,000 off for the next week only.
The GFX 50R is the cheapest camera in the GFX lineup, but it offers the same beautiful medium format sensor as the GFX 50S, making it a fantastic option for studio, portrait, and landscape photographers. And for the next week only, you can get it for $1,000 off, bringing it to the same price as the Sony a7R IV! Check out some of its best specs:
- 43.8 x 32.9mm 51.4MP CMOS medium format sensor
- ISO range of 100-12,800 (expandable to 50-102,400)
- Magnesium alloy body for excellent durability
- Weight: 1.7 lbs (775 g), on par with many full frame bodies
- 3.69 million-dot OLED EVF with 0.77x magnification
- 3.2-inch, 2.36 million-dot touchscreen LCD
- 117-point autofocus system
- Wide range of Fuji's lauded film simulations
- Dual UHS-II SD slots
- Built-in intervalometer
The deal lasts until March 29, so be sure to get yours now!
Seems like a poor time to be making purchases, market tanking and all. There will be even better deals down the road sadly.
Not to mention you should probably be holding liquid capital close for the foreseeable future.
You mean they won't accept my D750 in a straight-up trade in? lol
no sure if spending money right now is smart idea, if it was $3000 off, I might but after this virus thing who knows whats next, maybe the zombie virus.
Nah, but recession or depression. Fun times.
It's going to happen to an extent that is out of your control. Being aware and adjusting is being prudent. Do no dare blame me for industry grinding to a halt.