The MacBook Pro is the most popular laptop of choice for creatives, able to tackle just about any task you can throw at it with ease, while also offering a beautiful display and all-day battery life. Today only, you can get the top-level model of the 16-inch MacBook Pro for $1,700 off.
Today only, B&H is offering the highest model of the 16-inch MacBook Pro for $1,700 off. The MacBook Pro comes with a vast array of impressive features that offer users powerful capabilities, including:
- Apple M1 Max 10-Core Chip with 32-Core GPU
- 16-Core Neural Engine
- 64 GB of RAM with up to 400 GB/s of memory bandwidth
- 4 TB SSD
- 16.2" Liquid Retina XDR display with 3,456 x 2,234 resolution, 1,000 nits of sustained brightness, 1,600 nits of peak brightness, and P3 color gamut support
- ProMotion with up to 120 Hz refresh rate
- Enhanced media engine with two ProRes accelerators
- Three Thunderbolt 4 ports
- MagSafe 3 with 50 percent charging in 30 minutes
- Six-speaker sound system
- Full HD 1080p FaceTime HD Camera
- Touch ID
- Force Touch Trackpad
- Up to 21 hours of battery life
Altogether, the MacBook Pro is a fantastic option for creatives, whether they're working at home or on the go. You can get yours here.
That's an insane deal. That's the exact specs of the one I bought about a year and a half ago, and it's unreal how amazing it is. Super pricey, but it's improved my work life 10x over.